All your German favorites and a few more too!
We will be grilling up some delicious bratwurst, hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken.
There will also be King Taco serving up your favorites from Fair-time.
Don't forget the prezels!
Our buffet line will consist of:
• A variety of Bratwursts ( from mild to spicy ) with Sauerkraut.
• Wurstsalat (Salad with marinated meat)
• Weisswurst with Soft Pretzels (Bavarian sweet sausage)
• Schweinehaxe ( Crispy Hock Ham)
• Bratkartoffeln ( German Potato Salad)
• Sauerbrauten ( Meat Roast)
• Schweinebraten ( Pork Roast)
• Apfelstrudel ( Apple Strudel)
• Black Forest cake
• Schmolzkuchen ( warm brown sugar and cinnamon donut holes)
"Pretzelphyte" means a follower loyal to soft pretzels; or a soft pretzel aficionado.
The Bratwurst in Germany dates back to 1313 and can be found in the Franconian city of Nuremberg, which is still an internationally renowned centre for the production of grill sausages.
The bratwurst was popularized in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin in the 1920s.